Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pez Outlaw Will Not Disappoint #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Pez Outlaw - The M****

I Guarantee You That The Public Will Not be Disappointed In Pez Outlaw.
Half of my success selling Pez was showmanship.
The Public likes a Unique Character n I've almost got Pez Outlaw ready. 
I've been watching peoples reactions to me for almost 3 decades n tweaking the image. 
1994 to 2001's version was very successful but this, today's version is better.

I won't make finding Pez Outlaw easy, but that should only add to the character.
I realize that my window will be narrow, so I will need to work fast. 

Entertainment Weekly had a story about the hazards of Movies made about living people.
Living subjects sometimes hurt the movie.
Embarrass The Movie by saying wrong things.
Like the guy from the Walk who said "that's not how it happened".
First, Moron why in God's name would you do that?
In other cases the subject just weirdo's out on them.

The response of the family to the new Steve Jobs movie has also got to be very disappointing for the studio.
With all due respect to the Steve Jobs family, It's a movie. The only real worry should be were people entertained. If movies were 100% factual, nobody would go see them.

I fully support whatever story decisions are made regarding Pez Outlaw.
All I care about is that people are entertained.

First thing I was told was, go ahead n dial the crazy up.
I can do that.
Second. I told them, "I just do not care, Whatever sells".

I am not married to that one moment in time.
That decade of Pez Outlaw is not a shrine that I worship at.
There is a bigger picture n the movies success is a part of that. 
I've still got stuff to do. 
I need you n this movie to reboot.
So go crazy, have fun, I'll be over here cheering you on.

Based on the story n life of is perfectly fine with me.
You can do as you like with Pez Outlaw or me.
I'm only interested in your success with the character.
So feel free.
I will support you in whatever way is needed.

With 3 provisos.
I want a very massive body guard.
Point to point transportation.
Compress everything so I can go home quick as possible.

Your Servant
Pez Outlaw


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary



 


No comments:

Post a Comment