Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Not Pissing People Off? You're Doing It Wrong. #pezoutlaw #hollywood #NFTA

I seem to have a talent for pissing people off.
I think pissing people off is my superpower.

I could not possibly count the number of of people I have pissed off getting Pez Outlaw this far.

People I did business with that were screwing me that are now pissed that I'm talking.


Old Scott McWhinnie Pez Corporation because I exploited there weakness.

New Pez Corporation because I won't stop telling the story.

I've also pissed off about half of the Pez collecting community with my story and methods of promoting it. 

I'm relentless on facebook n twitter.
I state my case for Pez outlaw in very bold terms.
Neither is gonna gain me favor with people in general.

People want a humble Hero.
Problem is, I started from scratch building n writing the Pez Outlaw story.
Nobody was going to tell the Pez Outlaw story or promote it if I didn't. 
Now people are interested but that took 15 years of work.
So why do I keep promoting now?
I will stop running only after we actually cross the finish line.
After 15 years I do not know any other way.


I love that phase "bend the cost curve".
Somehow I think some iteration of that nonsense could be applied to how n why those that try to control me get so frustrated.

Every since I was a child people have thought that they could handle or control me.
Often by exerting pressure over me.
It never works.

What my fr-enemies have never understood is.
Everybody is not everybody else.
The fact that some of us are just to stupid to realize we can not beat you and it becomes a war of attrition n who will fight the longest. 
The war in Afghanistan is the longest war in American history, 14 years.
I've been fighting Pez Corporation for 15 to 17 years.

Once you take everything from someone they have only 2 options, curl up n die or fight with no holds barred. 
It's like knowing you are inches from dead so why not everything you can to fight your way back.

Someone who has Parkinson's told me "I'm trying to outrun it", after I said how hard they worked day in day out.

In essence. When you have nothing to lose, you are liberated because you have nothing to lose.
That's the problem when you take almost everything someone has. What they have left is outrage n anger.

When the name Pez Outlaw is "famous" I want you all to know I/he would not be here without Kathryn Ann's love that kept me alive.
Above everything else, she is what matters to me.
The rest of the world, EHHH! Kathryn Ann, YES MAM. 
I try my hardest never to Piss her off. not good. not good.

update
Notes From The Asylum has been around for 3 months and today it hit 60,000 views.
 



After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment