Sunday, September 13, 2015

Truth #pezoutlaw #hollywood

The mood of America makes it ripe for the rebellious and defiant nature of the Pez Outlaw story.The Pez Outlaw story is the American dream, albeit with a few rough edges.
It's also a statement of the strength of individual Americans.
Knock us down, we get back up n fight.

A little secret.
Americans are pissed off at government and big business.
The Pez Outlaw story captures that in its unwillingness to accept defeat and against unbelievable odds to fight back even when any realistic hope of winning is thought to be zero.

The Pez Outlaw story is America.
To my last breath, Pez Outlaw will never quit fighting for justice. 

Like he said, Money can't buy happiness but it can buy me a truck.

The truth is Politics is another hill I'm not going to die on.

I've told you that I've got this very large, very vocal group of voices in my head.
I have selected the most sane of those voices to be in charge.
The two previous posts were him allowing one of the others to play for a few minutes.

I can at the drop of the hat have an opinion about most anything including the dropping of hats.
Realistically though, none of it matters.

Few people know the name of the engineer who actually built the Pyramid.
Very few people know or care what one politician said about another 100 or 1000 years ago.
Let alone the dirty trick that one might have played on the other.
To get to caught up in the politics of today is to play other peoples games.
Truth is that us poor folk are just trying to get by n do the best we can.

The truth is I don't think I care about politics anymore.
I can have an opinion but even I would not listen to it.

Politics is just a sport, you can't carry it around with you or wear it.
It's like, I'm a Jets fan. No more, no less important. 

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment