Thursday, October 1, 2015

Listen Up, Tater Head! #pezoutlaw


 One of the personalities in my head is called Tater Head. 
 Conversation go like this.

The world does not revolve around you.
Yes it does.
Our individual perception of the world around us is our reality.
Our reality ends when that light goes out.

Your reality may continue but mine ends when I end.
What in the hell am I supposed to do with that?
Find peace of mind within that truth, Tater Head.

That does not mean, do as you please because only you matter.
I assume you have a conscience.
You have got a conscience, right Tater Head.

Well that means you need to maintain the best balance possibly while your steam of conscience exist.
Otherwise you live in torment of your choices.
Not a good beginning for the possible future.

Ok, so for now What?
For me it's writing my own story.
For all of us I think this is true, In my case literally in yours maybe figuratively.
If we don't write our own story, others will definitely write it for us.

Work in progress.
I got part of it, the rest?

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment