Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Elasticity of Reality #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

I've been thinking a lot lately about reality and the myth/urban legend of Pez Outlaw.
The thought that my willpower can make Pez Outlaw whatever I want him to be.
That through determination and work I can affect the outcome of what's already in motion.
It's not enough to hook the fish, you actually have to get it into the boat n to the table for eating.

I have big dreams for Pez Outlaw, I need to work every day to see those dreams become reality.
I believe that I can influence the outcome.

What Pez Corporation is missing in all of this is, the perspective.
Who n What people perceive Pez Outlaw to be.
Daily I try to shape that perception.
In the end Pez Outlaw will be what people believe him to be, not a historical set of facts.

My goal is to help shape that persona.
I want Pez Outlaw to be about the struggle, the fight, the will power, the refusal to give up or give in.
It would be really cool if Pez Outlaw gave people hope, made them believe that you the little people could actually stand up for yourselves n win.
That money and power could be beaten by nothing more than your mind.

Call me crazy but I do believe that I can shape my reality with my mind, determination, the Internet and time.

Pez Corporation you are missing the point and that point is perception.
I refuse to accept the reality of Pez Corp the behemoth international all powerful colossus.
You Pez Corp are nothing more than a player in my story and I'm The writer of that story.

Very soon Pez Corp you will understand why Scott McWhinnie became so obsessed with Pez Outlaw. You will find an affinity with why Pez Outlaw drove Scott McWhinnie NUTS and made him do irrational things.

One final thought. 
Anybody from Pez Corporation could stand right in front of me today n I'd have no idea who they are.
I guarantee you that they all know who Pez Outlaw is. See what I mean, perspective.
It's the same as the old days when the Austrian executive saw me in Ormoz Slovenia n said "I Know Who You Are". Then abruptly turned n scurried off to the nearest land line.

I can write this because what, am I afraid you might think I'm crazy.
Look around you, we're in the Asylum.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment