Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Destiny #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw


 The thing about always being underestimated and written off as crazy is that it frees you up to maneuver n work without hindrance.

It feels like High School in this regard.
Will I be asked to the dance? Of course you will sweetheart it's a really good story.
Ok you've been invited to the dance. Now question is am I pretty enough to be at the dance?
Will I be Prom Queen?

Nobody forbade me from talking about High School or The Prom. 

I never have been able to take a passive role on my own destiny.
Notes From The Asylum is meant to be a way to keep the Pez Outlaw name out there.
If anyone is putting pen to paper, a way to give insight.

For my handlers, this is one of many.
For me this is it.

I expect great things for Pez Outlaw, because I will not yield until they happen.
If I don't give Pez Outlaw 100%, who will?
I have set aside 3hrs every day for almost 15 years to promote Pez Outlaw.
This will continue. 

Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment