Monday, January 2, 2017

Are we there yet? #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Are you going to announce it? Put me in coach, I'm ready.  65 years old now. I'd like to still be here to enjoy it.
I have to admit, I'm beginning to get a little anxious again.
When are they going to make the announcement?
My contact has grown quiet.
What's up with that?
People keep saying this is going to change your life.
They say, are you ready?
I've been waiting 2 years since this whole process started.
I've been working for this for almost a decade n a half.
This is not my first rodeo. YES! I'm F*****g ready.
Life keeps on a happening. Mostly in a rough manner.
Which is causing a great deal of anxiety about my inability to act.

I got the deposit, thank you for that. It was helpful with hay this year.
Now could you please make the announcement, so I don't feel all alone in the wilderness anymore.

I know these things take time, I understand that there is a process.
I don't understand why the ****** has not contacted me while he works on the ******.
You would think that he might have a question or two if he is ******* on my *****.

I was told that the announcement would be soon, that was 12 months ago.

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?  .................................

I want my life back, but I find myself in the uncomfortable position of waiting.
As you might notice, I have the patience of a 5 year old.

Your servant.

Pez Outlaw


Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment