Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Day In The Life #pezoutlaw #hollywood

My Life 24/7/365
There really is very little deviation. I've traveled the world, I'm good.

Each day starts between 10:30 n 11:00 am when I get here in the office to start doing, Well This.

I work on promoting Pez Outlaw Diary, Notes from the Asylum, The Cereal Box Price Guide, facebook, twitter, google+ and ebay until 2:00pm.

At 2pm I become Eb (Green Acres) n go out to do chores, move horse poo, fix what's broken and general horse farm labor until 7pm or 8pm.

Then I come in, shower, eat n start to relax.
It's me time.

Relax = TV.

Rinse n repeat.

Summer TV sucks. You scrounge around with the DVR to find interesting or entertainment for evening viewing.

I'm of the TV generation. Television basically started when I was born in 1951. 1947 if you wanna be picky but that was mostly New York n Philadelphia. For Lansing Michigan it was more like 1951.
The Point, is that I grew up watching television, It has been a part of my entire life.

When I was a child the regular season for TV shows was Sept 1 to roughly June 1. Approx 40ish episodes of each TV show per year. Nowadays you get from 18 to 23 episodes each season, then you've gotta DVR scramble for scraps.

Went off on a tangent sorry.
Anyway, I'm always excited about the new season each year.
Unlike people who are above it all, "I don't watch TV, I don't even own a TV".
Get over yourself, COMMIE!
I watch TV, 5 hrs per day. TV is my friend, my companion since I was a baby.

I start each nights viewing m-f by selecting from my DVR Special Report with Bret Baier.

The New show that's peaked my curiosity most is the one of the girl with tattoos on her entire body wit amnesia. I'm also interested in what they have planned with the new Heroes, thought the old one ended very abrupt.

My favorite show currently on TV is The Blacklist. Favorite 5 minute of the Blacklist, Red going around settling scores to "The Man Comes Around" by Johnny Cash.

 episode

"The Good Samaritan Killer"



Pez Outlaw Diary






No comments:

Post a Comment