Monday, September 14, 2015

Wisdom #pezoutlaw #hollywood

I try to afford myself the freedom to follow a thought to it's logical conclusion.
In the end I do not necessarily even have to agree with the thought.
This process is not without boundaries, there are areas I will not broach.

Anything to do with sex is out of bounds, anything.
The plight of Black people n the relationship of that plight to the Democratic party, no.
Islamic Fundamentalism. No, leaving that to the media.
Immigration?????
Women's issues, none of my business.

Other than that though I like to think a thought through, follow it till it runs out.
Some are interesting, some are a waste of time.

Here on Notes From The Asylum the stats tell me the winners from the losers.
It's kind of interesting to see what works n what does not.

So if you disagree with something I write here, don't feel alone, there is every possibility that I agree with you.

One last thing. I try to keep these posts to one page. No point in droning on.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment