Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Commie Pinko #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

It seems an explanation is in order. 
Kathy says nobody understands my intent.
This post is meant in humor, it's meant as a display of lunacy. 

Forgive me, I think it's ridiculously funny.
And I'm still getting stares, OK Dark humor then.
This was my childhood.

We actually did the "Duck n Cover Drills".
People actually had fallout shelters when I was a child.
This is not a political statement.

I don't do politics, There Big Boys n Girls, they can handle there own shit.
If they can't, then they have no business being there.
I'm not going to lose family or friends fighting for them.

Stop The Presses though for a good Commie Pinko Red Scare.
My childhood demands I stop my life, my dreams n my goals n get on board.
Plus it's FUN.

I have always loved the slur, Commie Pinko. Nothing is more fun than calling a friend a Commie Pinko for some very small disagreement or indiscretion.
It just cracks me up. 


Had it not been for Americas favorite Knucklehead Wildman Joe McCarthy we would not have this affectionate moniker for a dear friend who has strayed.


That's it. Short n sweet.
Purity in brevity. 


Oh yeah, sorry almost forgot.
I want to apologize to any Commie Pinko's my remarks might have offended.
Commie Pinko's are kinda touchy bout that name. OOPs did it again. Sorry, sorry.

Where's Waldo?


My childhood, Readers Digest version.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment