Monday, January 18, 2016

With A Little Help From My Friends. #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

This post is actually a revisit of, Know Your Job, Do Your Job. Nothing Is More Important.

Last night we finished the day at 8pm. I was in the shower washing it off when Kathy came in saying one of the ladies that come here just called. She was phoning from outside to tell us hay had just arrived.
I started getting pissed. Kathy said oh he's just gonna leave it, you can do it tomorrow.

Hay is a funny thing. Besides being a Zen activity, it has a way of coercing you to finish it. Simply so you can walk away with the pride of , "Yes We put away 2 wagons of hay last night."
The brag of accomplishment is uttered by each involved the next.

Took me a minute to get my head on right. Know Your Job, Do Your Job. Nothing Is More Important.

My job is to do exactly this. 
I deal with hay 3 times. 
I Put the hay away, get it out n feed horses, then pick up there poo. 

Susan, Sloan, Moriah n I had it in the building in one hour. Kathy moved the wagons around. 
FYI, there was a touch of REDNECK involve in getting the hay outa the wagon. Just ask Susan n Sloan.

We used the put it on the carts, run it inside n dump it method. It's a good size building. It used to be my warehouse for the "collectibles" I used to sell. Now it's mostly the hay building n work shop.

I will take the next few days to check moisture content, (defines how I stack it) to put the hay away.

Anyway,

Know Your Job, Do Your Job. Nothing Is More Important

I work for Kathy so just get on with it Buddy n shut up. 

I was talkin with Billy Dog n Pinky this morning n we all agreed. Our job is to protect n do what Mom says. 

That n this thing here, Whatever this is? 

One in 1 Billion facebook users, kinda make ya proud, huh.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


 

No comments:

Post a Comment