Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What's This Mouse In Your Pocket Crapp #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

When writing in the Asylum I'm always saying we. Thing is, when I write, I do not feel like I'm alone. I always feel like your all watching every key stroke.

Either that or the we represents the crowd in my head fighting for words. I'm a High Functioning Schizophrenic  Lets go with the first one.

In a previous post I asked the Question. Is it egotistical to think a lot of what others pass off as crazy is amateurish?

Reason. I see people trying real hard, to hard to be different. Crazy tries real hard to hide itself, except when you let it come out n play.

anyway, we.... shit..... hey who's in charge today? get his ass down here, I got a complaint.
I'm going for the Gold here today (2,000views) n you guys are monkeying it up.

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment