Saturday, January 7, 2017

Tricky Brain Timeline. #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

I'm crossing streams a bit here.

A recent conversation triggered nostalgia about my years traveling all over the world in search of Pez.

I couldn't help thinking how lucky I was to have had this adventure and to have visited so many countries as a byproduct of my search.

England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, South Africa and Australia.

For 10 years I traveled roughly 10 times a year.

It was a very big n unexpected adventure, that sometimes now even seems very remote n unbelievable even to me.

josh n I just look at each other with a knowing look. Our lives are very different now but yeah we did that.

Oh yeah, almost forgot Spain. Josh also went to Italy, I missed that one, kinda burned out by then.

As unbelievable as all that was, we're not done yet. Stand by for news of the next even bigger chapter.

I believe in the impossible because I have already lived it, so why not again.
How hard could it be.

Like Tink said, you just have to believe, or was it Donald Trump who said it?

Yeah Josh, We Did That n We're Gonna Do It Again. So Hang On Tight n Keep Your Hands Off The Rip Cord.

Naked Brain

Each morning I come into the office to work n write.
To my left is a row of windows facing south with a view of the woods.
Today that view is obscured by a very heavy fog.
I can't see beyond the tree line.

This type of very heavy fog is a rare occurrence.

It's very disconcerting.
I take comfort in gazing at the familiar n unchanging.

I know whats there, it's always there. 
Today the familiar is shrouded, unclear.

I must have faith in something that I can no longer see.

I'm sure tomorrow the fog will lift and once again my woods will reveal itself.
Today though the fog leaves me in isolation, unsure. 

Originally this post was going to be a comparison of the methods people use online to attract followers. Basically how some of us are either dropping our pants or exposing our brains. How both are actually a form of nudity.

I deleted the content.

I always follow back after someone follows me on twitter.
I always friend back on facebook.
except pages I consider not in good taste.


From previous post. deleted because of low views.
recently a timeline on my life was requested.
As I've said I do not live in the past.
Each day is a new beginning.
Yesterday is a previous life.
But asked, I obey.

Timeline

3 - 11 Fighting trouble. Locked in school closets.

11 - 13 isms n crazy entered my brain, quit fighting, cousins brothers friends, just to many to fight

15 started drinking, brought home by cops drunk

16 thru 19 doing drugs, all drugs

17 n 18 joined marine corp. 30 days, Max security county jail.

early 19 got married n separated

late 19 met Kathy. been together since the day we met.

By 20 quit drugs n drinking never looked back

Crazy though lasted intensely 11 - 43

43 - 53 Pez years

6 to 7 year hiatus from crazy

50 to 60 crazy returned a bit

43 to present Pez Outlaw years

60 to present much better

see Chapter 11. Crazy Is Easy If You Are Motivated, #... for more details.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment