Monday, October 2, 2017

BOOOM! My Head Just Exploded #pezoutlaw #hollywood #NFTA

Have you ever felt like, If I push even one more emotion or thought down, My head will explode.

We all suppress thoughts n emotions. Death, that girl that just walked by, money, lack of n desire for, depression, anger etc.


My biggest tormentor after death is waiting for something. Days fall over one by one, a month, 10 months. I'm not a young man, each of these days I'm wasting waiting are precious moments I will not be able to get back. So I guess this too is fueled by suppressed fear of death.

The thought is I'm not gonna think about that, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Most of the time this works but occasionally the pressure builds like a pressure cooker.
Then BOOM! My head just exploded.
We start the cycle over again.


Be as kind as you can manage to others.
Remember, what you don't say is often more important than what you do.
Honesty is not the best policy, it's selfish. You might feel better but others don't.

On women, I keep my head down. I wear my hat so close to my eyes that I sometimes think my eyebrows are Velcro. I'm not sure what they are thinking, I just know they are counting on me to be a proper man. Women are a wonderful, complicated and very carefully worded subject.

On Anger. Medicate dude, medicate.
Death, well shit, I'm just not gonna think about that. NEVER EVER.
This is my daily, hourly, moment by moment mantra.
The downside. YES, your head is gonna occasionally explode.

So, saddle up n put on your poncho's

Now for a message from our sponsors Gallagher Herbal Tea.
Gallagher Herbal Tea, for those moments when a Rain Poncho just isn't enough.
see what I did there Virgil, it's a circle.  
The bigger surprise will be if Virgil ever answers me.     

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment