Thursday, June 1, 2017

Waiting on Reality #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

I believe in the Absurdity of life. Therefore I believe whatever I imagine is possible.
I work every day for that possible.

I believe in it n I can actually see it.

What I believed impossible for my life when I was a child has already been surpassed.
Now if I can only bring stability to my dreams.

I can see my dreams as if they were already reality.
I've run the scenarios.
Now I wait for reality to catch up.

Is it egotistical to think a lot of what others pass off as crazy is amateurish?
By the way.
My favorite crazy in a movie. Brad Pitt, 12 Monkeys.
Favorite crazy on TV Jenifer on 12 Monkeys.
Favorite Obsessive Compulsive. Tony Shalhoub, Monk.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary



 


No comments:

Post a Comment