Thursday, May 25, 2017

Incident at the Asylum #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Yesterday an incident occurred, that I would like to apologize for on behalf of the staff n management of Notes From The Asylum.
I'm not going to name names, Skuttlebut LaBelle, but I'm very disappointed.
Yes, we are considering management changes at the top.
We were about to celebrate that my Tweets have earned 95,793 impressions over the last 28 days. That's when a troll came out of the darkness n grabbed the keyboard. It almost destroyed everything we had worked so hard for.
The incident report.
Witness #1. Ice cream. I was in charge of ice cream. We were gonna celebrate a very big day.

Witness #2. Cake. I was in charge of cake. All I remember is that laugh. It was maniacal, I'll never forget it.

Witness #3. I didn't see anything just heard how horrible it was later.

Skuttlebut LaBelle, This is a frame job by Pez Outlaw. He never wanted or supported me as editor in chief of Notes From The Asylum. I refuse to resign, he'll have to fire me if he wants to get rid of me.

management is keeping a tight eye on Skuttlebut LaBelle. There will be no repeats of yesterdays cock-up.

I know I make a big deal about these #, but to me they are a big deal. I've been working a decade for these kinds of #s


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment