Friday, January 6, 2017

Put On Your Big Girl Panties #pezoutlaw

The ladies here on the horse farm will say "Put On Your Big Girl Panties" to each other when it's time to step out of your comfort zone n get something done. I've always thought it a catchy way of saying that.

Best if a man never says  "Put On Your Big Girl Panties". Not a good idea at all.

Here's the deal. God bless n it's none of my business, I accept that. What women talk about or how they talk in private is there business.

BUT! I just need to know why men working real hard on a shingle roof in 100 degree temperature don't get the same consideration. The harder men are working, I mean serious sweat in your nethers really working, the rougher the language n topics can become.

A man knows better than to walk up on a woman's serious conversation or at least he oughta. I'm just asking for the same. When men are busting it, don't give them looks for there words, turn your ears off. The language of a hard work site helps deal with the shit your dealing with.

So put on your big girl panties n let us get on with it.

post script.
There are Ladies around here that bust there asses right along side, manure, hay etc.
Guys don't be asses, tone it down.
If a women is working at your side bale for bale, show her the respect she's due. Watch your mouth.

Here's a suggestion guys. When the work crew is male and female, crazy is a very good substitute.
Josh, Matt n I were laughing so hard last time we did hay that I almost choked sucking in hay, when doing 6 high. No idea what actual lunacy was.

The above was only relating to those truly shitty jobs that are ours alone.

Kathy works pretty hard every day n when it's getting to her, I know enough to tread lightly.
If I don't, I'll get my ass handed to me. Those Brodebeck women are not to be trifled with.

Time will tell if I made it out of this one intact.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment