Monday, January 2, 2017

Pack Your Shit n Git #pezoutlaw

Pack Your Shit n Get Out 
The gist of this is telling an imaginary character to leave your life.

Skuttlebut Labelle  has left the Asylum to spend more time with his family.

Skuttlebut Labelle is no longer affiliated with Notes From The Asylum.

Skuttlebut Labelle's views are his n his alone, they do not reflect the views of Notes From The Asylum.

Every since the dust up over  Incident at the Asylum the relationship between the Asylum n Skuttlebut Labelle have been strained.

Fingers were pointed, feelings were hurt.
I guess it was to much to hope that things could ever be as they were before that dreadful night.

So now we part ways n the backstabbing begins, as it always does.

I had hoped that we could part amicably but Skuttlebut is just to much of a hot head.

Soooo, anyway. That's where we are. A part of me always knew it would never work.

No new head will be appointed to lead the Asylum.
I believe if we let a comity formed from the inmates run the Asylum, we will have a more Democratic outcome.
I've always felt that the best way to run anything was by comity.

What could possibly go wrong with that? 

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary




No comments:

Post a Comment