Thursday, October 1, 2015

Derriere - that's French #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw


Anybody that's known me for more than 3 minutes knows I can come up with an opinion on anything.

Example
MOE-RON
Put On Your Big Girl Panties Seriously wasn't there a middle ground somewhere?
Cub Cadet Review.

The list does go on.

My  point with this entry is, for purposes of Notes From The Asylum, opinions are fun but in real life maybe not as much.

I've recently entered into business with folks. This relationship has caused me to not be as flamboyant with some opinions.
I will as much as I can for the next couple years avoid my usual political rants about this n that.
One, what actual good has it done me or any of us for that matter.
Two, why upset people you want to do business with over things that you really can't control anyway.

You don't Poo where you eat.

This is you toned down? Actually yes, about 50%.

Plus there are tons of things I can have opinions about that nobody else cares about.
It's either rice or it's noodles, not both. good example.
The noodle/rice post is one of my personal favorites.
I think it gets right to the core of what's currently wrong with this country?

Believe it or not I get as wound up about Fake Rice as I can about politics.

God Bless


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary




No comments:

Post a Comment