Thursday, December 8, 2016

FoFdyp #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

FoFdyp - Fear of Failure Destroys Your Potential 

My process is to think out loud, share almost all ideas, then allow a public sifting n sorting to eliminate bad ones n elevate good ones.

Kathy n my friend Larry hear me out then ignore or in the case of Larry just say, NO.

I understand that most of what I think is garbage, but I also understand that my way of thinking also creates some very unique ideas. Rare but worth the wait n impossible if I did not allow my ideas to just flow.

If you allow your mind to be paralyzed with a fear of failure or ridicule, you will never achieve thoughts or creations that are separate from the pack.

It does help that I honestly don't give a tinkers damn what anybody else thinks of me.
Now if I can only instill this in my grandchildren.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment