Monday, October 2, 2017

If It Hadn't Been For #pezoutlaw #hollywood #NFTA


If it hadn't been for meeting Kathy at age 19, I would probably be dead, in a mental hospital or in jail.


If it hadn't been for The money Kathy inherited from her mother n father, we would have lost the farm after Pez Corporation intentionally targeted us.

If it hadn't been for the money my grandmother left me my road to my Pez Adventure never would have started.

If it hadn't been for dk n jeff Pez outlaw diary would have gone nowhere past a book/blog.

If it hadn't been for.

This phrase is a big part of my life. Big n small, If it hadn't been for seems to be words we say very often.

I have, led a very lucky life.

If it hadn't been for crazy I would have most likely died in Vietnam at the age of 19.
Crazy, now there's an odd thing to be thankful for.
So in effect if it hadn't been for crazy I would in all likelihood be dead or have not lived the interesting life that I have.

It seems like my life has gone in bad directions many times. Right up to but not over the point of disaster. Then somehow every time my fat is pulled out of the fire n I am spared.

I am very grateful to this unseen hand, that we refer to as "If it hadn't been for".


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment