Tuesday, November 28, 2017

FREAK SHOW #pezoutlaw #gofundmepezoutlaw

Here's the GoFundMe link
 https://www.gofundme.com/gofundmepezoutlaw


Step right up..................
Cease fool, you already did that.

FREAK SHOW! 1 thin dime

The Rest Of The Story

The other night I watched a really interesting documentary about Frank Zappa.
For all the far out behavior, he started out clean cut on a Steve Allen show n ended adapting his work to Symphony Orchestras in Europe.

Zappa like Pez Outlaw was very popular in Eastern Europe.
Zappa Czechoslovakia, Pez Outlaw Slovakia.
What's the attraction of Freaks to old Eastern Block countries.

I say Freaks for the following reason.
Zappa in the documentary pointed out that he'd always been a Freak never a Hippie.
I remember that distinction, many of us made it with pride in the 1960s. 

The particular group I ran with also made that distinction, we were Freaks not Hippies.
Freaks were the Hippies that could think or were more outside the box.
Believe it or not Hippies were conformists that spouted a uniform philosophy n even had a Hippie uniform.

Hippies, Peace, Love you man etc.
Hippies spouted n played by the script.
Freaks were screw you n screw your concept of the world.
Freaks wanted to find a different path or in Zappa's case, tell a new n different story.

Did we succeed, For most of us no.
Zappa succeeded in his quest to tell a unique story.
Zappa's body of work speaks for itself.
You don't have to like Zappa's music to know it was great anymore than you do with say Miles Davis.
Pez Outlaw, time will tell, the end is yet to be written.

As Pez Outlaw I lived a unique life n now am attempting to tell a unique story through Pez outlaw Diary n Notes From The Asylum.
I took the world as I found it and hunted for every loophole I could find.
My Pez Outlaw years were nothing more than exploiting a loophole in the systems structure created by Pez Corporation.

Now as the biographer of Pez Outlaw's life I'm again exploiting a loophole.
If you write the history when no one else will, then you write what becomes the History of that time. 
Pez Outlaw Diary is the record of what happened.
Notes From The Asylum is the peak behind the curtain into the mind of Pez Outlaw.

I write Notes From The Asylum with an eye to Frank Zappa n Andy Warhol.
Both are kinda my Heroes.
I don't have to get or understand everything they did to appreciate the body of the accomplishment.

Zappa once said that the body of his work was one continuous story not a group of fragments.
To me both Zappa n Warhols work should be viewed as a body of work not in pieces.
In the same vain that life is a long act of performance art I include Pez Outlaw.
If you want to say to a lesser extent, I will live with that.
Though like I said, The end of the Pez Outlaw story is not written yet, there are many players including myself still writing it.

1967 was a very important year in my young life.
I turned 16 n these 2 albums were released that year n helped shape the direction of my life.
Sgt. Pepper by the Beatles n Absolutely Free by Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention.









1967 was also probably my last year of innocence.
16 was approx the year my demons arrived.
the next 40yrs were going to be my trial by fire.

When you ask to be friended or follow me, make sure it's what you really want, because I'm relentless in pursuit of my goals. 
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment