Monday, January 2, 2017

GIT OFF my DAMN lawn! #pezoutlaw #hollywood

Do not show up at my home uninvited.

I rarely leave the farm n I will not use a telephone. Yes. I believe I'm ready? Didn't really even notice the first one.

Then I got thinking about people who I talk with on facebook etc.
So I figured best just say it.
Do not show up at my home unless I specifically invite you n that probably is not gonna happen.
Sept maybe Tina G n Marcia.

Anybody else, No. I value my privacy n would no matter how far you traveled tell you to leave.

I saw on somebodies page, people wondering around in there yard n going up onto there porch stealin stuff.

Oh Buddy is that never happenin here. Very rough treatment would be waiting.

I love you all but only on line. not in person.

*********************************************


My sister in law Mary Jo is having her Birthday today.
She commented how time has gone by so fast.
We were once the young fresh things, now well I'm Old.

Old, Dead, Scary, OOOOOH!
I've been trying to come to grips with death since I was 5 years old.
So nothing new or scary there.

What I have found is that as I've gotten older I believe even more in the impossible.
Not a doubt in my mind that there is life on other planets. Come on Billions of possibles.
Has life from other planets visited Earth? Sure, Why Not.
To me it's actually stranger when folks say no way, impossible. Oh you were serious, Sorry.
I believe in parallel Universes. Black Holes have to empty into Somewhere.
I believe we live more than one life, because I believe in the Bang Bang Theory. OK it's my theory.
Do I believe Jesus walked the Earth? Yes.

I also believe anything is possible in this life if you try n work hard for it.
This one I can nail, I can n have at least twice dedicated a decade to a single pursuit.
Persist with maniacal focus, oh yeah, I can do that.
Pez Outlaw will happen. The rest of the world just has to catch up.

WARNING! to amateurs.
if you can not work diligently for a decade on something, don't expect to succeed.
also once I do succeed, do not say to me or think, oh it was easy for him.
I came within inches of living in my car during this pursuit.
I also came within inches of being put in a real Asylum.

So, Get off my damn lawn!

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment