Friday, July 28, 2017

"EVERYTHING" You Need To Know #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Life is the journey from Birth to Death.

How you get there is what's important.

We all pull a little red wagon filled with all the stupid or awful things we've done on our journey to eventual, Death.
Try as best you can not to get your wagon so full that you can no longer pull it.

Short version. You are going to Die.
Try to remember, are the actions I'm about to take, one's I want to remember as I'm Dying.
If I only live once, is this how I want to spend that time.

This is a big one.
What you do not say to people in life is way more important than what you do say.
If what you are going to tell me will hurt me. Don't, Lie to me.
"Honesty" can be selfish, if you need to unburden your soul, tell your Rabi.

Most important.
Be nice to your Dog.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment