Wednesday, January 4, 2017

EEEK! It's a mouse. Who poohed on the carpet? #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

This is obviously a Metaphor for Fear n Disaster?

The Presidents in Hawaii n Hollywood is Skying.
Me I'm here in the Midwest freezin my Hoo Hass off n shovelin snow.

What I fear n the disaster I dread is obvious to all who have been reading Notes From The Asylum so why rehash it.
It's the time of year where we find ourselves reflecting on Friends lost. 

Lately I seem to be abandoning temper fused outbursts in favor of stories or just talking.
Throwing out the Rant n going with an aside.
☑️ The Stonecrete Murders  is one of the best examples, it was a rant about I can't remember now it's Old Sparky.
No point, just what's happening.

The only time I feel really in control of anything anymore is when I'm on the tractor.

Muted I wait.
50/50 at best.
No news is good news?

Lately I've been telling Kathy, No More Crazy Dogs!
Laurie says we're running a Horse Rescue.
Please God let that not be so, even if it's true.

The evidence is Damning.
Best not make that list.
Staring at a picture of Arnold Palmer, waiting on a miracle.

Is it possible a Demigod in a Straight Jacket will be my salvation? 
After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment