Sunday, December 10, 2017

Are we who we think we are or are we who others see? #pezoutlaw #gofundmepezoutlaw


Here's the GoFundMe link
 https://www.gofundme.com/gofundmepezoutlaw

This Michigan Farmer Made $4 Million Smuggling Rare Pez ... - Playboy
www.playboy.com/articles/pez-outlaw


This all comes up because I started linking the above story about me to the GoFundMe page I started.
To be honest with you I've never read the whole story, only parts n that's where the post comes from.

The parts of this story I have read are like when someone makes you listen to your own voice that they recorded, it never matches what you think you sound like.
The parts I've read make me question, is this how others see me, especially the part about being an angry person spending my days writing hateful things about pez corporation.

It's not the first time unfortunately.
Someone wrote a very cutting response to a post I made on facebook n as much as I hate to admit it, it bothered me a great deal.
So much so that I stopped posting anything on facebook.

I don't question other peoples perceptions of me, but it can be unsettling.
Truthfully I question everything I'm doing every day.
The choices I've made n the directions I've went on behalf of Pez Outlaw.
Am I just to far down the rabbit-hole to see what I'm doing the way others do?

Every day I just wish I could walk away, but I hear a voice saying that I just can't.
I just don't know how to let what happened go.

From the beginning 19yrs ago people said, just let it go, walk away.
You know what, I'd really like to n love the idea of that even being possible.
The problem is 19yrs ago I owed $250,000.00 on the pez I purchase from Pez Corporation that they duplicated n today I still owe approximately $175,000.00

I'm reminded of this whole episode in my life 3 times every month when we must make a combined payment roughly $2,400.00 to the bank n getting nowhere on the debt in 19yrs.

If the bank would just say, you seem like a nice fellow so we're gonna forgive the debt or the money magically appeared n I could pay it off.
Then yes n Hell Yes I'd walk away.

I think the safest thing to do is write from my heart n leave it to the reader to decide.
Are we who we think we are or are we who others see?
OR, Just Crazy.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment