Sunday, December 11, 2016

Gettin Chased By The Poop Stick! #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

 We all poop, so I should be able to talk about this. 

Don't Get The Wrong End Of The Stick!

You do know where the term "the Wrong End Of The Stick" comes from. 

In the old days when a lot of people had n used outhouses for going potty.

The deposits would form a pointy hill kinda tall.

You would use a stick to knock it down to even/level.

Chase your brother with that stick n Hey Buddy, Don't Get The wrong End Of The Stick.

Was there ever an incident where one of your brothers was chased by the other with one form of poo or another on the end of a stick? 

"Yeah sure one of my brothers?" Why not.

Didn't everybody?

Were there outhouses in my neighborhood when I was a child?
Yes.
Ever use them?
Of course, then n as recently as yesterday.
After all, this round here is Redneck Country. 

The Other End Of The Stick

I can't seem to get on the right end of the stick on this one.
Seems like I'm expected to hustle cooperate n expedite everything.
I agree because even if I objected it would come to no good outcome.
So I agree then as asked I expidite.
After a problem occurs I hustle to provide info, then I expedite as requested.

Then I wait, wait n wait some more.
My end of the stick seems to be of zero importance.
It is not expedited. I can wait. I guess I'm just not priority.

A statement of fact, not a pity party.
You say what's on your mind.
I'm sure they must have been real busy n they will get to it as fast as they can.
I had a dog named Rudy. Rudy remembered everything n it affected her future relationship with you.
No Big but it does, doesn't it.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary



No comments:

Post a Comment