Friday, December 11, 2015

Box Of Puppies #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Views from the Asylum are at times not a box of puppies.
Have you ever felt like your sitting in a ditch trying to splice wires back together.
Darkness closing fast, time running out.
You get there but it's a patch job n you know it.
Welcome to the Asylum.

Every month when the moon is full my old friend depression comes to visit for a few days. It may be coincidence but I really don't think so anymore.

I finally started noticing the relationship about a decade ago. It would appear that when the moon is full n at it's strongest, that it just yanks on my brain. Yanks on your brain is a medical term.

So don't expect to find me in the cheering section over the coolness of 2 full moons in one month. The second full moon in one month being the definition of Blue Moon.

The good news, if there is any in depression. When I was younger this monthly depression could last a week. Now one day into it, the day of n one day coming out.

I will take this small gain. BTW, I feel better today.
So to all you suicide jockeys. It gets better, a good day is coming.
But a fan of Full moons or Blue Moons. No.

malaise or maturity

The rate that I'm losing interest in different things is starting to cause me to be concerned.

I seem to be downgrading things that I once thought very important or that excited me.

I also seem to be better at holding down my temper n keeping my mouth shut when annoyed.

I'm not sure if it's malaise or maturity.

My mind also seems to function better. Less people running into the room yelling fire.

Pez Outlaw Diary




No comments:

Post a Comment