Monday, May 22, 2017

What's My True Role? #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw


My blog posts have received well over 1 million views.
People are actually reading my posts.
Who Knew.

I had no idea people were actually reading the posts.I thought maybe, come for a giggle then move on kinda thing.

This presents a dilemma. 

I asked for talking points?
If I had an idea of where it's going, it sure would be easier to stay on script.

Do I need to be more careful about certain subjects Like Politics?
One of my biggest beefs about Movie Stars n Singing artists is when they start telling regular folks what they should think or how they should live there lives.

Movie Stars n Singers are Big Fish in Big Ponds.
Pez Outlaw is for now a small fish in a small pond.
The same question remains, "What's My True Role"?

Has Pez Outlaw here in the Asylum reached the point where he needs to heed his own advice?
Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump.
These are the presidents of my time so far here on Earth.

I give you the list to show perspective.
Politicians Come, Politicians go, the human condition n struggle continues.
Which is my answer.

My job here at the Asylum is to comment on the struggle of life itself not the Politics. 
That's your business not mine, there's a curtain on that booth for a reason.
So best I can I'm gonna leave all that Polaticy Stuff to the Paid Professionals. 

I'm gonna stick to what I know.
What Crazy People Think about Life n trying to live it day to day.

I have a grandson who is cursed with my brain type.
I told him that it will be a challenge ( I was flunked in 2nd grade, had to repeat it n put in the "SLOW" kids class in 9th grade, in both cases for being a poor reader. Dyslexia ) but this unique brain we share is also the key.
Most people view life in pretty much the same way, we offer a unique perspective n point of view.

On TV you're always hearing, "think outside the box".
My grandson n I live outside that box, shit we couldn't get in that box with a hall pass.
We look like you n sound like you because we work very hard at it, but in our minds we live completely outside that box.

Our challenge is to bring interesting things to the window for you to view.
I walk on that delicate line of crazy without so far falling off.
It's actually a very blessed place to be, if you view it right.

One of my jobs is to show my grandson the good of what he n I share n not to accept other folks views of it.
I need to teach him the internal strength of conviction required to believe in yourself when you are a crowd of one.
My grandson needs to learn to embrace his inner self n view it as his strength not the weakness others try to brand it.

I am a Crazy Person, I embrace it n I own it.
I hope that there is a Pez Outlaw Movie, because it would be a win n a validation of Crazy People hiding among you.

Which part of Crazy Did You Not Understand?
Party of One, Your Table Is ready. 
I am Pez Outlaw, The Asylum is my home.

I love the Asylum, I find myself spending more n more time here. It soothes the beast. The Asylum has been hitting  5, 6 n 700 views per day over the last week or so.
I suppose that's because, if you enjoy something, others can see it.


I wish I understood how this # thing works.
Don't bother trying to explain it to me. Several already have, my eyes just got glassy n all I heard was mwwwa mwwwa # mwwwwa mwwwa. To Old, don't get it. probably never will.

Jeff, I guess you could say I checked myself into the Asylum while I wait.

Crapp, just noticed that #asylum and #theasylum are taken. I had to change it to #notesfromtheasylum
Yes, I spell crapp with 2 p's. I just think crapp should have 2 p's.
Like I've mentioned sometimes my poor grammar is intentional.
So don't automatically think that I'm iggorant. Even if you might be correct in your assumption.


#notesfromtheasylum  Like I said, I have no idea how this # thing works.

That said, I've had 1,400 combined views already today. By the end of day it should be 1500. 

Well there you go, That's Today. 

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.






 

Pez Outlaw Diary

 

No comments:

Post a Comment