Saturday, August 5, 2017

Guilt Trip, $19.95. #pezoutlaw #hollywood #NFTA

Send me $19.95 n relieve your guilt.

What's the magic number, $19.95.
How do you compare happiness n peace of mind to such a small amount of money?
Send me $19.95 n I guarantee you I'll be happier.
Studies show you can afford it.
Otherwise why would pretty much everyone asking us for money pick that exact amount?

Somebody needs to tell you.

Have you noticed how rich folk are asking us for $19.95 a month, the new ok amount of money to ask poor folk for.

Who was it exactly that decided poor folk would pull the lever on $19.95 per month.

2 problems here.
It's rich folk who have guilt about how much they have n are trying to buy peace of mind.

Second. Poor folk do not really have $19.95 to spare each month. To us that's a payment.

Crazy thing is I can think of 3 different commercials where rich spokespersons are asking for $19.95 per month off the top of my head. All good causes. Problem is we do not have $19.95 per month to spare. YOU DO.

Also Celebrities.
Stop encouraging old people to reverse mortgage there homes. Not Cool.

Both of these things really piss me off.

My advice.
Celebrities, stop trying to increase your wealth off the backs of poor n elderly people.
You got issues about your wealth, give your money away. Stop guilting us.
We need what little we have just to keep from calling our cars our homes.
$19.95 per month is real money to us.

That wasn't me. spell check made guilting which no doubt isn't even a word. quilting.

So that's me just making friends left n right. Hey what can I say, I'm just a really friendly guy. Kisses.


After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary



No comments:

Post a Comment