Tuesday, January 3, 2017

WARNING! Will Robinson. WARNING! #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Funny Story as a soft lead in. I actually used to sell Pez to Will Robinson n Eddy Munster.  Billy Mummy n Butch Fitzpatrick. I also sold Pez to others in Hollywood but through agents etc, never knew who they were. Now I sell cereal boxes to movie prop people occasionally. Oh yeah n that naked girl floaty pen Booth used as a prop earlier years on Bones, mine. I only share this now because it's been a decade (statute of limitation on secrets) n they are good stories.

I was asked recently. Wait, are you saying that you would do publicity?
You won't leave the Farm, You won't talk on telephones, but you're saying you would do publicity.


Under the right conditions Yes, Yes I would do publicity, if you are really sure that's what you want.
My wish list of conditions to do publicity for a Pez Outlaw Movie.
1. A very large Body Guard.
2. Point to point transportation.
3. A very compressed schedule, jam everything you want into as small a time frame as possible.
Under those conditions I'd go anywhere in the world you like, meet n talk with anyone you like.

I would wade through a pool of POO up to my chin to take care of my family.
Being rather poor, I hate to admit it to you but I kinda have already. Literally.
So I actually said that out loud?

I'm sorry, truly I am for the coarse imagery, sometimes just spelling it out in literal terms is the only way to get the precise point across.

No matter what, I will not talk on telephones. I guess by now you could call that one a phobia.
Other than that though, I am a WHORE, if you pay me.

Well, that cost me 1 friend on facebook.

OOOH! Sorry I got distracted, you were saying?


Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment