Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Delusion Dissolution #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw.


My life is like an emotional roller coaster without the highs. I doubt very much that I live in the real world. My guess is that I fabricate a reality that I find more entertaining because reality bites.

Unfortunately when my world dissolves i get depressed by the reality that is left.

I can't tell you the number of times that I've been offered help for "FREE" with my writing in Pez Outlaw etc. I have rejected all offers. My writing style is very purposeful, some is even intentional.
I present my thoughts in the style that I wish them to be viewed in. You either get it or you don't, to me it's the same thing as not everybody is a country music fan.

In conversations about Pez Outlaw as a published book, It has been suggested that I should read some biography's to get an idea of how it's done. Well, here's the bad news, for about 20 years due to my particular mental???? Biographies were all I read. So I understand what a correct Biography looks like.

Let me ask you. Am I Thomas Edison, William Randolph Hearst or Howard Hughes? No, so if I'm going to ask you to spend money n time reading about me, I had better get to the point as to why. Very little of my childhood is of any interest unless it actually is interesting.

Delusion Dissolution. Whatever, Don't care. I love those two words together, they tickle me.
The only reason I write anything is because it pleases, ME! I'm certainly not getting paid to do it in any meaningful way so it better be something I do for pleasure.
 
Of course this is all void if I'm paid n asked to do it there way. What can I say, I'm a whore once I've been paid.



Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment