Friday, December 16, 2016

1% My ASS! #pezoutlaw #hollywood


Last night Josh n I were talking to Laurie. Josh said, Back when we had money.
Indicating a time before our personal financial crash.
Ours happened back in 1998 when Pez Corporation targeted My Company.
By the end of 2001 I had lost almost everything I worked my entire life for.
That was roughly 2002.

In 2008 the rest of the country caught up with me.
A bit later the whole 1% thing started about the evil rich.
I've been fighting the actions of an international Corporation "PEZ" that targeted my company now for 15 years.

I had to laugh when the whole 1% thing started. Where were you guys a decade ago when Pez Corporation destroyed my life.
Here you are the fighters against the 1%, abstractly railing against general perceived injustice.
When at that very moment I had been fighting, for a decade the very thing you claimed to be against.
My numbers nor did my struggle receive any support from this bogus 1% group.

My cause of how Pez Corporation destroyed my little company was tailor made for this 1% cause.
God forbid this bunch of 1% fighters actually rally behind a real case of injustice, no better to just chant in general than actually support or help the real thing.

There are those who think Pez Outlaw Diary was very close to Blackmail against Pez Corporation.
Blackmail is secretly telling someone. If you don't give me X, I will reveal the following.
Pez Outlaw Diary is and has always been an open telling of what happened, out front. 
Pez Corporation, Wanna rewrite the ending, that's your choice.

Do you think for one minute as much as Pez Corporation hates me that if Pez Outlaw Diary could legally be defined as Blackmail that Pez Corp would not have taken legal action.

My Goal is to write the true history of what was done by Pez Corporation to my company. I may never get any other form of restitution from PEZ Corporation, but I will correct the record. What Pez Corporation did to my company was premeditated, targeted, deliberate and malice was there intent.


But protesters of the 1%, don't make me laugh.
Try championing a real cause, get behind Pez Outlaw.
Truth, Justice n the American way.
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Pez Outlaw Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment