Wednesday, December 6, 2017

OOOH! Shiny Object #pezoutlaw #gofundmepezoutlaw

Here's the GoFundMe link
 https://www.gofundme.com/gofundmepezoutlaw

For more on Pez Outlaw please read 
This Michigan Farmer Made $4 Million Smuggling Rare Pez ... - Playboy
www.playboy.com/articles/pez-outlaw


A thing created for someone-else's agenda can be recycled.
I'm all about reuse n re-purpose.

Something does not have to be likely to be possible.
I find I'm at my lowest when I lose faith in the possible.

I don't care how outlandish or probable something is if it gives me hope.
I just need something, anything to dream about.

Also, things are rarely what they appear to be at face value.
Sometimes something that very clearly appears to be a specific thing with a defined purpose has a completely different purpose n use.

That's not to say that it wouldn't be lovely if it's principle purpose came true, it's just that that wasn't it's true intent.


Misdirection

Is it that I'm rarely certain of exactly what I'm doing or why.
Or nothing is what it appears to be on the surface.

Are there agendas under the stated agenda.
When I'm talking to bob am I really talking to someone else I know is reading this.
In short, Am I the alligator?

Nothing I ever say is meant for just one ear or interpretation.
Let alone meant for only one outcome.

Only one thing is certain, and even that is not the stated subject.
The stated subject is simply the means to the true goal.
None of which are celebrity. 
Celebrity meaning the success of Pez Outlaw is just a means to an end.

The commonly held belief for the outcome of Pez Outlaw is a ruse.
That which others would roll like Preashus Pup over is not at all the goal.
To be honest the realistic win of that scenario does not cover the tab. 
For the goal/bill to be actually achieved takes a domino effect.

Pez Outlaw will go on to whatever future or mark he makes, but he n I will part ways once my true goals are achieved.

I've been speaking in riddles for so long now that at times even I'm uncertain.
Clarity seems to be a rare commodity in a world that demands it.

Some things in my personal life have clarity.
That would be the farm and what is expected of me by my employers, the horses n dogs.

Other things like Pez Outlaw not so much.
I have no idea what's going on at the moment with Pez Outlaw, I'm definitely not in the loop.
Truth be told I know less every day.

My dream is to just walk away?
Clear the racks, load the bin.
And never look back. 

Operating on autopilot.
Endless stream of Zero's.
No emotion, no investment.

Crazy isn't all it's cracked up to be.

For the record. Have you ever tried to argue with a computer.
The most ridiculous things are required just because the algorithm says so. 
Stupidity is irrelevant. You just comply n swallow the absurdity. 
You can not win an argument with a computer, they are cold and unfeeling.
Like a good little drone you answer stupid til the computer says you can go. 
Roughly 100 times today. 

OOOOH! Gotta Go, I see something shiny over there.
Swear to God, sometime I think my real name is Ricochet Rabbit.

One last thing.
Alexa?
Please explain to me why I'm voluntarily bugging my own home? 

After Pez Outlaw I hope to retire n just work on the farm taking care of the horses, because the horses n the dogs are my friends.
new profile pic captures my essence


see

Pez Outlaw Diary
for the rest of the story


No comments:

Post a Comment