Tuesday, September 1, 2015

America The Long Nightmare, is over. #pezoutlaw

I am very happy to report that after 7 months America's long nightmare is over.
Pez Outlaw Diary will    ??????
receive a $100.00 payment for clicks on adverts.

Gotcha.
I bet you a dollar you thought I was gonna talk about something completely different.

I am overjoyed n humbled at the news I received just this morning.
I would like to express my gratitude for all the support that made this come true.

GONNA BE ROLLIN IN THE GREEN.

"Notes From The Asylum" earned .32 cents today. Take that Pez Outlaw. signed Skuttlebut LaBelle.
I can never remember if it's spelled with 1 or 2 T's

Skuttlebut LaBelle is a name that will be famous or infamous before I'm done. 
see what I did there Virgil. 

As crazy goes, This is Tight. or is it tite? spell check says, no.

Whew, I've said it n didn't break my overseers rules. 


Pez Outlaw Diary

 

No comments:

Post a Comment