Monday, November 27, 2017

Above Standard #pezoutlaw

Is a performance level of above standard actually a good thing?
Sets a pretty low bar, don't you think.

Seems to me that it's saying. 
At the level of acceptable behavior, you buddy are a notch above.

Am I to be proud of just being a tad above standard?
I suppose it beats mediocre.

I think I just got a trophy for showing up.

Hey Mom, aren't you proud of me now. I'm above standard.

My excitement at receiving this rating prompts me to tell the world, you too are all Above Standard.

Thank you ebay. I'm just so proud.

While we're on the subject of being Above Standard.
For the life of me I do not understand or know how to use instagram.
Seems like you just get a handle on one thing n they invent a new thing to confuse the hell outa you.

After Pez Outlaw, I intend to retire.
new profile pic captures my essence





Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment